- A speedboat license is not required to rent a fiberglass boat with a 30hp engine.
- Rental fees are paid in full before the delivery of the boat to the renter. In case of a reservation for multiple dates, the total balance will be paid on the first day of rental.
- In case of an early return of the boat, there will be no refund. The service provider reserves the right to re-rent the boat for the remaining rental period.
- In case of delay in returning the boat, within the first half-hour after the agreed time, the service provider has the right to charge the full amount of the next excursion, if canceled, as compensation. Additionally, if the renter abandons the boat in a location other than the agreed one, they are obliged to cover all expenses incurred for transporting the boat, as well as any loss of income for the time required to return the boat.
- In the case of boat rental for more than one day, the client is allowed to use it daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. The boat must be returned to the pick-up location before sunset and collected again on the following rental day.
- If the reserved boat becomes unsuitable for rental or unavailable for any other reason (e.g., damage or theft), the service provider undertakes to deliver another boat with similar characteristics as a replacement at the same or lower price (not higher). If replacing the boat is not possible, the service provider offers the renter an alternative rental date and time. If changing the reservation date is still not possible, the prepayment amount will be refunded to the renter.
- As stipulated by law, the boat is equipped with rescue and emergency equipment: personal life jackets, a lifebuoy, a floating device, a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit, etc., as well as a brochure with basic safety rules for navigation and a nautical chart of the area.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the reservation for any reason, the amount paid will be fully refunded to the customer if the cancellation is made at least 10 days prior to the desired rental date. In case of cancellation between 7 and 10 days before the rental date, 50% of the prepaid amount will be refunded.
- The deposit is non-refundable for reservations confirmed less than 7 days before the desired rental date.
- For reservations that have been confirmed, in the event of unexpected weather deterioration (e.g., strong winds), the service provider offers the customer an alternative itinerary. If there is no alternative itinerary available, the service provider offers the customer an alternative rental date and time. If rescheduling is not possible (e.g. due to the customer’s departure), the deposit amount will be refunded to the customer.
- In the case of a reservation without a deposit, if the customer delays more than 15 minutes from the agreed-upon pickup time when receiving the vessel, the service provider has the right to rent the vessel to another customer.
Skills/Qualifications of Operator:
- The rental of a vessel is not allowed for anyone who is considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any deposit will not be refunded..
- A brief explanation of basic safety rules and rescue equipment, as well as a demonstration of the vessel’s operation, will be provided to the designated operator of the vessel. The operator will become familiar with the main navigation, docking, or mooring characteristics of the vessel.
- The operator is required to demonstrate the ability to safely operate the vessel while traveling at sea. If the renter proves to be inadequate as the vessel’s operator, the service provider reserves the right to refuse the delivery of the vessel for the safety of the vessel itself and the passengers. The deposit will not be refunded.
- The time required for testing the renter’s skills and familiarization with the vessel is part of the rental period.
- The designated operator of the vessel agrees not to allow anyone other than themselves to navigate the vessel during the rental period. All passengers board the vessel at their own risk and should avoid any behavior, whether on the vessel or in the sea, that would endanger themselves or others.
- The operator must comply with basic safety rules regarding the handling of the vessel and, in general, the applicable legislation regarding navigation at sea, diving, and fishing. In the event of any incident, the operator will bear full responsibility and be accountable to the competent authorities.
- The vessel should always maintain a safe distance from the shore during the cruise. The distance of a small vessel, when no operator’s license is required, should not exceed 1 (one) nautical mile from the coast.
- The renter must return the vessel before sunset. Nighttime cruising is strictly prohibited.
Insurance and Liability
- The vessel is insured against third-party bodily injury, material damage, and pollution resulting from collisions at sea.
- The service provider assumes no liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings of the client and individuals on board the vessel with their consent during the rental period.
- The client is obliged to return the vessel to the designated drop-off point. Any damage caused by misuse or negligence will be the sole responsibility of the client.
- The client agrees to pay the predetermined price agreed upon between the service provider and the client. The client is required to settle the full amount before departure.
- The service provider reserves the right to determine prices according to circumstances. More people and/or luggage, as well as any changes to the itinerary, may increase the cost and therefore the price of the services.
- Individuals with serious health problems, women in advanced stages of pregnancy, or individuals with any other condition that may worsen with the use of the vessel should avoid boarding the vessel. The service provider may refuse boarding to individuals for their own safety. Infants and young children are boarded on the vessel under the responsibility of their parents, who must supervise them throughout the use of the vessel.
- In case of cancellation due to mishap or inclement weather, the service provider has no further obligation to the client other than refunding the prepayment.
- The vessels are insured against third parties as required by law. Passengers must comply with the instructions of the operator for their own safety and avoid actions or behaviors that put themselves or others at risk. Movement on the vessel during the cruise is strictly prohibited.
Use of Digital Material
- The service provider (vessel rentals, boat trips, water sports) may use photos or videos taken during the use of the services with the consent of the individuals appearing in such photos or videos, solely for promotional purposes (on social media, websites, brochures, etc.). Any request from the client not to use such material will be fully respected by the service provider.